• 4 cups cauliflower rice
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup almond flour
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp butter
• 2 ripe avocados mashed
• 1 medium tomato sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the riced cauliflower and sea salt. Allow to sit for 20 minutes.
3. Use a clean kitchen towel to wring out the cauliflower to remove the moisture.
4. Return the cauliflower to the mixing bowl and add the eggs, almond flour, the cheese and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
5. Scoop 1 cup of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and form into a square, as thick as we like. Repeat with the remaining mixture to create 4 slices total.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, then cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
7. Grease a skillet with butter and melt over medium heat.
8. While the pan heats, smear a slice of cauliflower bread with mashed avocado, a couple slices of tomato, and top with another slice of cauliflower bread.
9. Add the sandwich to the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes a side, or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining bread and serve hot.