Ingredients for 4:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlicminced or pressed
- 4ml l brothchicken or vegetable
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 60 ml seasoned rice vinegar+ 1 tbsp
- 200gr egg noodles
- 4 large eggs
- sliced green onionsfor topping
- chopped cilantro for topping
In a large stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Gook ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
Stir in sriracha, broth, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
Raise heat to high and bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling, add in noodles and simmer for 6 minutes.
Crack eggs into a measuring cup and pour one into the soup at a time, gently.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes. If your eggs don’t fully submerge, use a large ladle to gently spoon the soup over the top of the eggs.
Serve immediately with green onions and cilantro.