Prep 10 mins | Cook 30 mins | Kcal 136 | Fat(g) 8 | Carbs(g) 15 | Protein(g) 3
160g rolled oats
115g walnuts, chopped
1 tbsp. cinnamon
4 tbsp. almond butter
½ cup maple syrup
What you need to do
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the oats, walnuts and cinnamon in a large bowl, adding a pinch of salt.
3. Next, add the almond butter and maple syrup, mix until well combined and sticky.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes on the middle shelf in the oven. Remove the tray, stir the mixture to break it up a little and place back in the oven to cook for a further 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Once cooled down store in an airtight container for up to one week.