Prep 5 mins | Chill 6 hours | Kcal 240 | Fat(g) 12 | Carbs(g) 31 | Protein(g) 4
⅓ cup (70g) white chia seeds
14 oz. (400ml) can light coconut
¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
2 clementine’s, peeled,
2 kiwis, peeled, chopped
What you need to do
1. Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk and 2 tablespoon of the maple syrup in a medium bowl.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until the mixture thickens.
3. Combine the clementine and kiwi fruit in a bowl. Add the remaining maple syrup and stir to combine. Set this bowl aside in the fridge until the chia seed pudding has thickened.
4. Divide the pudding between 4 serving bowls or glasses. Top with the fruit mix and serve immediately.
5. Alternatively, the chia seed pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Just add the fresh fruits when you are ready to eat.