Ingredients for 2:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and some squeeze
- sea salt
- 120gr red lentil pasta
- 1 tsp finely chopped medium-hot red chilli
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 250gr spinach
- 125gr salmon fillet, cut into 2cm-3cm dice
- add some Philadelphia light ( optional)
Put the coriander, 2 tablespoons of oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and a little salt in a food processor and whiz good. We move it to a bowl.
Bring a large pan of salted water the pasta, give it a stir and cook until just tender, then drain in a colander and shake dry.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Stir the chilli and garlic into the oil, then add the spinach half at a time and fry until it wilts. Stir in the salmon, cover with a lid and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes.
Scatter over a little salt, drizzle over a tablespoon of lemon juice and gently stir. Mix in the pasta and serve dotted with the herb purée.