- 200gr cooked lentils
- 250gr fresh zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 cup. boiled corn
- 5 sliced radishes
- 150gr boiled wide, fresh beans
- 150gr of boiled fresh peas
- 200gr of rib mushrooms
- 200gr of basil mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
For the dressing:
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. rosemary leaves
- 1 cup. chopped parsley
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- • salt – freshly ground pepper
Boil the rice in plenty of salted water. Strain it and leave it aside and add the lentils.
Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing lightly with a fork.
Put the rice and all the vegetables in a bowl and pour over the dressing. Mix well.
Pour the mixture on a plate and leave it for half an hour to mix the flavors.