Cheese and tomato toast – 93kcal
- 1 wasa
- 15gr grated 30%-less-fat mature cheese
- 40 gr tomato
- an optional sprinkling of chopped spring onion
Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese
- 48gr smoked salmon, cut into 4 even strips
- 20gr reduced-fat soft cheese (5gr per parcel)
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- optional sprinkling of fresh dill
- 20gr popping corn
- 3gr (1tsp) of vegetable oil
- optional sprinkling of chilli powder and worcester sauce
Red bell Pepper with Guacamole
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 85gr of guacamole
Cottage cheese and fruit
- 5 small celery sticks
- 30gr of cream cheese
Homemade Kale chips
- 1 cup (20 gr) of bite-sized kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons (1.5 gr) ofsalt
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place kale pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10–15 minutes, until crispy and starting to slightly brown. Watch them closely, as they can easily burn.
Cucumber slices with hummus
- 50gr hummus
Cherry tomatoes with mozzarella
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 60gr mozzarella
- 1tspn pesto
Olives with feta cheese
- 30 gr low fat feta
- 4-5 olives
Apple and peanut butter
- 50gr sliced apple: 26kcal (109kJ)
- 12gr (1tsp) peanut butter: 70kcal (294kJ)
- optional sprinkling of cinnamon
Low fat Fudge Cake
Ingredients for 2:
- 1.3 cup butter can substitute for dairy free butter
- 0.8 cup chocolate chips
- 0.8 cup almont flour
- 0.4 cup cocoa powder
- 0.8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 5 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 20x20cm pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Combine butter with half the chocolate and melt on medium heat until warm and melted. Whisk together until glossy and combined.
- In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using a mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy and the whites and yolks and combined.
- Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, and continue mixing until you are left with a thick, glossy brownie batter. Add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Transfer your brownie batter into a 20x20cm pan covered with parchment paper. Bake the brownies for 14-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.