Prep 10 mins | Cook 12 mins | Kcal 123 | Fat(g) 7 | Carbs(g) 13 | Protein(g) 3
1 cup (280g.) peanut butter,
1 cup (180g.) coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
¼ cup (35g.) cranberries, dried
What you need to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Place the peanut butter and sugar in a bowl and using a hand mixer beat together until well combined. Add the egg and baking powder and beat again. Finally, add the cranberries and stir to combine.
3. Roll tablespoonfuls of the cookie dough into balls. Place the balls on lined trays, allowing room between each ball for spreading in the oven.
4. Flatten slightly. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10-12 minutes or until light golden. Setaside to cool.
5. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.