Prep 5 mins | Cook 15 mins | Kcal 298 | Fat(g) 17 | Carbs(g) 20 | Protein(g) 17
1 cup (225g) cottage cheese
1 cup (80g) rolled oats
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. coconut oil
What you need to do
1. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blitz together until smooth.
2. Heat ¼ of the coconut oil in a large frying pan over low-medium heat, pour about ¼ cup of batter per pancake, and repeat until the pan is filled.
3. Cook until you start to see bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, about 1-2 minutes. Then, flip and cook for another minute or until golden brown on both sides.
4. Repeat this process until all the batter has been used. Top the pancakes with your favorite toppings (see serving suggestions below).
• Fruit: banana, strawberries, raspberries, pear, figs, cherries, pineapple, watermelon
• Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts
• Sweeteners: powdered sugar, maple syrup or honey