Prep 10 mins | Cook 50 mins | Kcal 154 | Fat(g) 2 | Carbs(g) 34 | Protein(g) 3
¾ cup (150g.) coconut sugar
1 cup (230g.) pumpkin puree
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup (125g.) self-rising flour
What you need to do
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar. Beat with a hand mixer for 5 minutes until the mixture is fluffy and has tripled in volume. Add the pumpkin puree and cinnamon and beat until everything is well combined.
3. Sift the flour into the egg mixture and very gently fold, making sure that you do not deflate the eggs.
4. Grease an 8-inch (20cm) diameter cake pan and pour the batter into it. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
5. Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool, then slice and serve. Store this cake in an airtight container.