Prep 5 mins | Cook 20 mins | Kcal 409 | Fat(g) 25 | Carbs(g) 10 | Protein(g) 36
1 zucchini, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
2 salmon fillets (170g
½ cup (30g.) dill
1 lemon, sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt & pepper
What you need to do
1. Heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare 2 pieces of baking paper. Each piece should be large enough to create a parcel to fit the salmon and vegetables inside once folded up.
3. Arrange a layer of 8 zucchini slices on each piece of paper. Cover the zucchini with the sliced onion. Drizzle
each serving with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Next place one salmon piece on top of the vegetables, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with the dill, and cover with a layer of sliced lemon.
6. Seal the parchment paper well by folding the ends over each other to form a parcel.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Place the entire packet on each plate, tear the parchment paper to open and serve immediately.